City frames

Some various frames I did to test city shapes.

It was the begining of a bigger project I aired in March.

Lot of work, lot of fun.

As I’m a new user here I could only post one image by post, so sorry for the small size, but I prefer to avoid 6 posts for the same work.

22 Likes

Nice lighting design !!

1 Like

I love the sun raise and sun set

2 Likes

Very impressive

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If i can make my hobbits become my jobs, my life won’t suck so much

2 Likes

Thank you, it was exactly what I tried to work on this batch. :wink:

Thanks, Had lot of fun on it, by trying to made the atmosphere really react with light. :wink:

Hey it’s just a leap of faith. (not a Miles Morales quote^^)

I love these, the scale feels really impressive.

1 Like

Thank you, the fog did everything^^

Only through your posts here, I prefer the fourth one because it has my favorite color and gives me a feeling of peace and comfortable. Hoping my advice is useful for you.

1 Like

I agree @Olivia At the begining the second one was my prefered, but now the fourth seemed to be more interesting. Cold colors but warm at the same time :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, that is true and is what I feel also. It has the dominant atmosphere of coldness, but it gives a feeling of fresh and cool.

1 Like

Thank the author for his good intentions. I like your work very much. Sometimes cities are cold and hard, but nature is beautiful.

1 Like

I prefer the third one. Because it gives me a feeling of deserted, real and metallic, like a city in a cyberpunk world. The rest are just so artistic.

1 Like

Thank you @SEPTNO. I love cities and futuristic ambiance, and you’re right, after several months into cyber stuff, I took time to get back to more nature stuff. It’s a cycle :wink:

Thank you @Ave, it’s a more neutral and desaturated ambiance, the great thing with the six caption, there’s choice for everyone moods :wink:

1 Like

I like sunrise and sunset. I have a wrong sense of time and feel the passage of time. Besides, the scale is very impressive.

2 Likes

Thanks @Jaime, the volume helps a lots with the scale perception. I love how fast Blender Eevee is to try different moods :wink:

2 Likes