Cyberpunk city in the real world (13): Detroit

Detroit used to be a great car city. Many cyberpunk video games also set the background of the story to this city, such as ’ Detroit: Become Human’ and ‘Deus Ex:Human Revolution’.

picture from https://www.reddit.com/r/Cyberpunk/comments/38lblt/detroit/

picture from Detroit USA [OC] [6000x4000] | Detroit usa, Detroit, High quality images

picture from Detroit: Become Human New Trailer, New Playable Character Detailed | Detroit become human, Detroit, Quantic dream

picture from YouTube

picture from The Crown Jewel of Detroit : Cyberpunk

picture from Is Detroit Safe? Warnings and Dangers Travelers Need to Know

picture from 100 Captivating Examples of Urban Decay Photography | Urban decay photography, Slums, Urban decay

picture from Architecture of Doom: Photo | Urban decay photography, Urban landscape, Environment photography

picture from Urban noise pollution is worst in poor and minority neighborhoods and segregated cities

picture from Detroit - The World Is A Vampire

10 Likes

Really enjoyed your work. The Detroit city looks amazing in your work!

2 Likes

The pictures of Detroit really inspired me, what a wonderful city, I like it. It evokes me of the future world, thank you!

1 Like

That’s ture, we all have witnessed the fall of the Motor City, but today, we can see its rise in the Cyberpnk! Cyperpunk makes it alive!

1 Like

It seems that the designer of Cyoerpunk city wants to surpass what Detroit looks like in its peak. The players would have a wonderful experience playing such game!!!

2 Likes

Never had the chance to be there. The pics are so attractive and wish i can find a chance to go someday.

1 Like

Wow, it is such a city full of technology and humanities. If I can racing drift with my friends here, it will be great!

I really want to visit that city. I hope that one day I get a chance to go there.Nothing could be better than experiencing the life and stories of a city by ourselves.

That’s exactly what a cyberpunk city should be like and I believe that it is a new lifestyle in the near future. Great work!

Some great photos here.