Cyberpunk City (Sunrise or Sunset?)

Yep, Kim, I agree with you, social disparities issues are getting more and more serious nowadays

1 Like

Frankly, you concept can raise more resonance among us who would like to living in the Cyberpunk City. I prefer the flying cars in that city.

1 Like

I think it is quite a good design towards citizens in Cyberpubk City. Convenient traffic, relaxing environment… Looking forward to your other designs.

1 Like

I found that many scenes of Cyberpunkry know how to use contrast to make people feel more shocked. But will the scene tone of this picture be a bit monotonous?

1 Like

I still have a lot of work to do before it’s complete. When finished it will have the cyberpunk elements people look for such as flying cars, big bright signs, projected vector images, etc. Whether it feels monotonous is not really up to me but when the final image is presented I do hope you and others find it at least somewhat compelling.

That’s awesome!!I wonder what kind of technologies could be applied in the Cyberpunk City? It is worth wondering and expecting.

1 Like

One could probably imagine any current technology and how it may be applied if you track where we were decades ago with a history of various technological developments. With cyberpunk that kind of prophecy would need to be tempered with failure, dissent, social challenges or other factors of limitation if not all of that.

You never have to ask if it is worth wondering. We can’t help but wonder since it is a fundamental source of our human evolution and growth. However, to ask if it is worth expecting is irrelevant since we are generally powerless to control the greater aspects of our society or to personally drive them in a specific direction to accommodate our personal desires for a particular social construct (yes, I know that sounds a bit too much like socio-psycho-babble). Collectively we have influence over that but the real question might be, what can we expect?

Even that question is basically asking someone to foretell the future. To date I can’t remember a single person inhistory who has successfully done that to any useful degree. Personally, I’ll stick to wonder and use that along with art to play with possibilities that let me dream more about better futures.

Excellent works! I like the symmetry of your picture composition! Though the hue of the buildings is cold and gray, the sun in the center shines and give me a feeling that hopes are rising and exsisting in this cold city, so I prefer to believe that it’s sunrise.

1 Like

Great drawing construction with sunrise/sunset, show the really modernize building.

A quick test render to check materials for excessive repetition and texture issues.
So much work to do… :frowning:

7 Likes

Cyberpunk provides us a good platform where we can release our ideas and feelings. Your work is quite great. I hope that can listen to your opinions soon.

1 Like

wow i love the pic so much, the layout and acutance are really great. Just watching it makes me feel clean and tiny and really comfortable.

1 Like

Whenever looking at these photos, I always dreaming flying in the future sky, many high-tech vehicle flying in he sky just bear the resemblance to the bird, thanks a lot.

wow! So great!hhhhhh

1 Like

Wow, awesome! I like your idea and the building art

1 Like

Wow, now this pic makes the theme even clear. Love the acute contrast of the two parts of the city.

1 Like

I guess it is sunrise because at the first sight of the picture, I have a feeling of being injected with enough energy. How about other people’s feeling?