In a not so distant future, companies rules the world, but some people always dream of freedom and free will.
We’re following a couple in their night ride across the city, they’re flying between the gigantic skycrapers on their old school modified sport hovercar. But what are they looking for?
Somehow, it’s not all about a simple romantic night. Something happened at Proxima Systems’ headquarter, but hey, the answer is up to you, or in another episode
I made all by myself except the music and the base character meshes, credited at the end of the video.
The render and animation has been made all in Blender Eevee, but I also use other render software or VR sculpting ones to build some of the assets. And some Kitbash parts obviously.
Please find captions and breakdown bellow. Hope you’ll enjoyed the project.
- My first tests for the city layout:
- The car, based on a Lotus Esprit 76, blueprint and closer look
Sketchfab model for free, if you want to play with
- Another test for windows procedural tech I didn’t use at the end because no time for it^^
- I’ve also made a trailer 2 weeks before the release to push me fit the airing date
- And some captions from the final short, note that one of them hasn’t been used, because issues to render it in time, but the still image is interesting so why not sharing it.
- Bonus the original rough storyboard for it^^
- Tech aspects. Viewport in Blender for city or assets:
Well, it’s all for Cyberpunk lovers, feel free to leave comments or questions