Cyberpunk – HK

I love what I see in your work! HK Cyberpunk is absolute beautiful. Please post more of your work here!

I don’t think so. I think some of its concepts are drwan from China. We can see that in the first picture there are two Chinses characters.

Although currently Hk is not peaceful, I still believe that the scenery of HK is the most beautiful in the world!

1 Like

I’m really glad to see your work! The first pic is more based on reality, and I can see your creativity in the latter drawing. I definitely love the floating boat, structures hided in the clouds, and the beautiful sky and landscape. Will you post more designs? I’ll waiting for them.

1 Like

I lived in Hong Kong for one year. That’s a beautiful and attractive city. Your work reminds me the beauty of HK, incredible!

1 Like

I think you have good skill of imaginations and you have made it in your works successfully. I like the market and the street in your work.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the picture created by the author. I like it very much. This picture shows the bustle of the night market perfectly.

1 Like