Dark City

Another concept art I’ve made more recently.

Having fun with 3D displacement and add a bit of storytelling, by making this strange futuristic city, and a spaceship or flying device passing by. Also an animation out of it with a fantastic music from Amoebacrew

25 Likes

Wow, this is really star war

1 Like

You must put so many efforts inside

1 Like

Cool

1 Like

I really like this

1 Like

I am dying

1 Like

Thank you :metal:

1 Like

Wait a bit to die man :wink:

1 Like

It was really fun to do, as well as finding this pretty good music :wink:

1 Like

But the Cyberpunk Star War :wink:

2 Likes

Well made bro

1 Like

Great music, man! I love how it fit with the video. Great vibe!

2 Likes

Really like this picture and thanks for your introduction video. It must cost you a lot of time I guess. This is really a high-quality design!

1 Like

I have watched the video you uploded in this post. Really shocked by your design! I am looking forward to seeing your upgrade!

1 Like

Yeah the music from this channel are pretty awesome :wink:

1 Like

In fact, not really, the whole thing as been made only in 4 hours or so. This is a cheating technique, but shhh :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the video, this’s the second work that I saw from you. The video and music is also attractive and match each other very well. Especially the ending of video, making me wonder what’s the space look like passing the light. Hope I can reach it in the future, also wanna see more work from you!

2 Likes

Woah thank you for this lovely comment @StarryNight. This give me so much good vibes to put in the next stuffs :wink:

2 Likes

Woah, this really looks HUGE! I like it, especially the still with the ship, it really gives the impression of a superstructure (reminds me a bit of Borg architecture)

1 Like