Farmers’ market

2 Likes

It seems that this is a harmonious home with a variety of things and lovely dogs. The people who come in to buy things are vividly portrayed.

1 Like

This pic looks amazing! The colour reminds me of the city view in 1980s. Especially, I love the blue! show more plz!

1 Like

Farmers’ market looks beautiful and richful, you put many fruits and vegetables in the post. It impresses me a lot.

1 Like

I cannot figure out that this is a farmer’s market. First, these characters don’t show themselves as farmers. Plus, there are not enough products to illustrate it is a market.

1 Like

I think maybe you could draw some customers in front of the stalls, to make the place more like a market. And the farmers seem not very happy.

Thank you very much for sharing. There are many different faces in this work, which is very meaningful.

The market is a riot of fruits and articles of daily use.Hanging out in market is,I think,the daily thing of a lifetime .

1 Like

You have portrayed a harmonious scene with a young boy,a old man and a dog staying together. The picture profoundly influened me.

The picture,in terms of configuration,color and so on,can be perceived as a masterpiece.The environment it builds is full of harmony.

I am happy that my comments can give you some help and to make some improvements.Looking forward to your next work.

2 Likes

Wow! it is very meaningful picture.It show that farmer in reality are honest and good. I like this idea of picture.

1 Like

Your design is worthy of being appreciated. It is not more than a brass copper, but a symbol of wisdom and intelligence.