Happy F*** Meal

I always liked it when sci-fi films went on the extravagant road. I’ll try to bring in that old flamboyance back as much as I can now. I am posting weekly illustrations on my Instagram: @rafael.m.bicalho https://www.instagram.com/rafael.m.bicalho/

15 Likes

[quote=“RafaelMBicalho, post:1, topic:4258”]
I always liked it when sci-fi films went on the extravagant road. I’ll try to bring in that old flamboyance back as much as I can now. I am posting weekly illustrations on my Instagram
[/quote] * The flamboyant style of science fiction has always been my favorite

3 Likes

Cool! What’s your favorite sci-fi film? I will check it out and will follow your Instagram! Looking forward to your posts in Cyberpunk as well.

2 Likes

Cool, love this work! Love the way how you put the McDonald elements into a cyberpunk creation.

2 Likes

That’s so cool! I like your work very much! You creatively incorporated elements of McDonald’s!! Looking forward to your next work! How about sending this to a fiction moive maker?

3 Likes

Fantastic with some Postmodernism idea in it, and must to said the Mc Donald is really funny. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks for your sharing! I have followed you on Instgram, and looking forward to your upgrading. And that style is what I am fond of.

1 Like

Not really know about sci-fi comics, but love the pic you posted. DOES the HAPPY MEAL come from the character’s brain ?

1 Like

I really like its design, especially the combination of our daily life. Thank you for sharing and look forward to your more design!

1 Like

I also like sci-fi films very much. When watching those films, I enjoy the great plots and the extravagant scene in them. They are delicacies for me.

1 Like

You did combine something fun and chill, and it looks really cool. Maybe next time you could create something mixture of other cartoon images.

1 Like

Your work is quite unique I think. Why don’t you use this as your personal logo and use it as your first entry? Maybe you can send this to the game company.

I think my favorite scifi movie would be the following titles: blade runner, theorem zero, interestellar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Game companies are usually looking for something that is more, realistic. and concept-wise this would not be able to be passed to a 3D modeller. But thank you for your kind words :slight_smile: maybe one day I will work on a game who knows

Thhanks man! means a lot

brain burguer brain burguer brain burguer

Thank you for your support!

well thank you for your kind words :slight_smile:

I am creating my own short movie myself, but I would love to participate in big movies, I just don’t have the connections right now