Intel has ‘something big’ to share on September 2nd

Intel has sent out an invitation to the press for the upcoming event. The event is likely to announce (or maybe even release) the 11th Gen Core series known as Tiger Lake.

Intel has first showcased its Tiger Lake processors at CES earlier this year. Sadly, all big tech events have been canceled, meaning Intel did not really have a chance to announce the architecture to the wider audience. We are not sure if Intel was planning to showcase Tiger Lake at Computex, which was also canceled, but Acer has already announced its Swift 5 series based on the new architecture.

That said, the September 2nd event is more than likely related to the announcement of the Tiger Lake architecture. We also expect an update on Xe Graphics, which are also part of the Tiger Lake processors.

According to HotHardware, the event will be (unsurprisingly) virtual:

Intel sent out invites to the tech press today stating that it will be holding a “virtual event” that will showcase how it is “pushing the boundaries of how we work and keep connected”.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this useful information and I think it would be a good idea to users who would like to update it and have better user experience.

1 Like

I think it’s great~Thank you for sharing this news with us, especially for those users who really care about such news.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this information with us. I believe there are some people in this community will find this really useful.

1 Like

Thaks for sharing this with us! Honestly, I hope Intel can lower theprice of their processor haha. In this way can we have a better game experience.

Thanks for your information! I’m already on the way to enroll. I’m just so interested in processors. I can’t stand when the game stucks and drops frame.

Guys, let guess what is the “something big”? I guess it is the upgrading of its processor, which is specially designed for our game fans!

Hey, thanks for sharing this with us. I am looking for some new processors for my project, it looks like it could be one of the options.

I think it should be good, but still have to experience it to know if it will be cool…

Welcome to join us in Cyberpunk City. You have really good stuff. You can share more here as well.Could you tell us the meaning of your project? I think your design is sophisticated, but I cannot figure out the story behind it.

1 Like

Looking forward to Intel’s innovation, this is an old brand, and I hope consumers will not be disappointed.

Would it be faster than the present processors? I hope it would be a technological update in the computer system world.

After I read this article, I am very interested in cyberpunk, I want to do something in this game, I also work hard to create many works to share with you.

Thanks for sharing. Your sharing has given me new knowledge. It seems that something really “big” is about to happen! I’m very grateful to you.

I’m also looking forward to the Xe graphics update, which is part of the tiger Lake processor. Looking forward to new processor updates.