Kitbash3d for game engines

I do a lot of 3d art incorporating many buildings (often city sized) to create concept images as well as many other artists in the community. Kitbash3d has helped a lot in developing them but I really want to use their kits in a game engine without having to spend many hours optimizing the models.

Kitbash3d recently updated to version 4.0 with each set having game engine ready models included. This is a huge update! Now we can use their kits to build a scene that can be walked, driven or flown through in real-time. Oh, and they have more than one Cyberpunk ready kit for sale.

I’m not trying to sell you anything but if you can afford it these make creating concept images so much easier.

This is the video showing the new update:

1 Like

Kitbash3D environments looks sick. I can see these environments would definitely helps concepts artist in creating environment art or illustration with unique composition and lighting. Also for 3D artist, I can see the benefit for experimenting scenes, cinematic, and gameplay with the already made 3D environments.

1 Like

I’ve used a few of them over the years and many of them are great to use. Some of the early versions were not so great but they’ve updated them to be of higher quality.

1 Like

Do you have a artstation account? I love to see what you’ve created with the Kitbash 3D.

1 Like

Yes, but most of my concept art, with or without kitbash stuff, isn’t posted there. It was concept art for projects not yet released or I wasn’t given permission to show them. You’ll already know at least one of my images!

1 Like

These are great! I like the many architecture you designs.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I worked in architecture for many years and love modeling buildings and other hard surface designs.