LensCrowler: Illustration photobashing

Cyborg ninja crowler is really full of imagination, and the drawing is also awesome. Thank you for your sharing of the Cyborg Ninja Crowler.

2 Likes

This ninja is really really different from what the ninja should be like in my mind. This one is so cool and cyberpunk.

2 Likes

This poster is very cool. Although the facial features are not visible, the sense of power is gushing out. I look forward to more works from you.

1 Like

Though I feel the image is very cool, I cannot tell the face present is its front or back. Maybe you can add something to illustrate that.

Wow,so shocking the art is. I completely fell in love with it.May I ask how long it take you to manage it?

You have the answer above :point_up: :point_up: :wink:

Wow this is amazing, I’m still new to illustration seeing this would give me enough motivation I need to persevere through

1 Like

To tell you the truth, I like this picture. Although it’s just a simple picture, it’s very impressive. The background of the light shines on the characters.

1 Like

I’ll put my thumb up to you, your personal artwork is really cool, a ninja fighter is coming to protect us from the enemies, thank you!

1 Like

I love the comic Ninja Turtles, but this ninja seems totally different and there is a big “APATHY” on his fae. XDXDXD

I think this work is good for the wallpaper or desktop background. It seems very cool and cyberpunk and electronic feeling.

1 Like

It is amazing! Firstly, I see a people, and then I found many things on his body! I like this idea, I think you are very professional.

1 Like

Many characters in cyberpunk city tend to be dramatic and abstract. A man ,for example, is generally strong and muscular, which always attracts many gamers.

catch it! 1920 x 1080 wallpaper :muscle:

1 Like

Yeah, I already use it as my wallpaper. Thank you for your sharing and looking forward to more of your works.