Lucky Citizens List of Cyberpunk City

Thanks to the enthusiastic citizens of Cyberpunk City for their contributions to Cyberpunk City.
To express our sincerity, we have selected 14 lucky citizens from the active citizens. The city hall of Cyberpunk City will send the following lucky citizens “One gog digital edition of Cyberpunk 2077” for each! We will inform those lucky citizens through a private message on the website. If you have any questions, please leave a message at the bottom of this post, and we will reply to you within 24 hours!

Lucky Androids Artists:

MysticViolence

gufe

MaoMornity

steam

Lurba

JOJO

Leon

DavidOPE

Averageperson

FOX

We will inform those lucky citizens through a private message on https://cyberpunk.city/.

Don’t lose heart if you are not selected. Cyberpunk City has decided to hold an activity for all citizens. Participants have the opportunity to get “ One Cyberpunk 2077 Collector’s Edition-GAME Exclusive” ,Please check the details of the gifts:Cyberpunk City Outstanding Citizen Election, Opportunity to Win Cyberpunk 2077 Collector’s Edition

We are looking forward to welcoming more people who like Cyberpunk as much as us to join us.

6 Likes

Congratulations to everyone :slight_smile:

Wow i am on the list

Damn out of the luck

It is my day, i am so lucky

1 Like

Do we got price or sth

Congratulations for all the lucky citizens listed by Cyberpunk City, and it awes for your contribution to Cyberpunk City. I am proud of you!

I’m a cyberpunk fan. Would I be lucky enough to hit me? Hahaha, I hope I’m lucky enough. I’ll continue to like cyberpunk.