Music to cyberpunk to

PLAID - Dancers

Here’s some kino music

Autechre - Arch Carrier

Die Antwoord - Hey Sexy Instrumental

#music

Post links, I want to hear what yall jam to.

17 Likes

Yo these are pretty good. Nice vibe to it.

Plaid is awesome !!!

Beautiful musically, but we get the message. Amazing & brilliantly constructed film. Very impressed, visually & sonically. Glad to se some new Plaid. X

1 Like

Love it! You’ve always been my favorite Warp artists :wink:

more top stuff from Plaid! I hear they are pretty good bboys when it comes to dancing…

would love to see a full-length feature film of this dude, can’t help but imagine his backstory :stuck_out_tongue: Great video!

1 Like

would love to see a full-length feature film of this dude, can’t help but imagine his backstory :stuck_out_tongue: Great video!

1 Like

Beautiful, really enjoyed! Everything looks and feels great. Looking forward to your following work!

Great vibe, really fit the theme. You made an amazing video, you are a true artist!

1 Like

This ia dope! Dude. Can’t wait to know what will be going on in the full-length feature film!

The music sounds good…do you have your album or only this one?
You can contribute to it to some game production companies.

This music is quite good …Looking forward to your other music! May be I can download it and use it as my phone ring!

Perhaps I can try to download the music -plaid that I have never heard before. Thank you for your sharing

Never heard of that definition before, but it seems to be similar to Avant-garde music.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing,and it sounds quite good. Looking forward to your sharing of this kind of punk music.

Thx for sharing. First time to listen to plaid, and it’s great. Wish we can enjoy more of his works.

I like listening to music in spare time and know many kinds of music. But I have never heard about familiar songs. Your song brodens my knowledge about music.

It sounds great, I love it, maybe you can share more music about this area, thanks a lot!