【OVERPREP】PAPER PROVIDER

pixiv pid:79205511

OVERPREP is my new artwork series. The main content is the setting of various operators in the virtual agency IAPS (Identify. Act. Prevent. Inessential Adversity Prevention Service).

I tried to draw more realistic equipment to reflect the feeling of near future.At the same time, I wanted to make it more fun, so I chose the problems often encountered in daily life as the theme.

PAPER PROVIDER is a operator who specializes in solving the problem of paper shortage. Her backpack is equipped with miniature papermaking equipment.

19 Likes

Is this a commercial? Very intersting!

No, this is not a commercial. This is just for fun. :joy: Thanks!

Death Stranding????

Yes, part of the inspiration comes from it.

Great work :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

It’s like a vending machine backpack, So good! I love it :love_you_gesture:t4:

:kissing_heart:Thank you!

Looks really cute! And the idea of her backpack is also very interesting. Looking for your next creations of this series.

I really enjoy and like your project. I think this image is very cute and so matched with what I imagine of the future world. And I like your color style. It is really fun.

Thank you @Kim,@Olivia! I am designing the next operator of IAPS.

1 Like

HAHA!I love this sweet girl, she is funny, why so strange an idea you have about making convenient paper, you are also a lovely guy, thanks for your artist works.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your work! The design is lovely, by the way maybe it’s not the key point but I really like the shoes’ colour – mint green!

1 Like

Wow, this girl so lovely. I like the color, yellow and green really match. Look for word to your next work.

1 Like

Oh my girl gonna love ur work so deeply. The character is so cute and ur ideas about environmental protection is so kind and great. Cheer up !

1 Like

I like this work a lot. I even would like use it as background pic of my desktop and mobile phone. Lovely girl as you draw it. Enjoy it so much~~

1 Like

I really enjot your work of this. And I think maybe it can also be made as stickers or something, not only the character in the cyberpunk stories.

Thanks for your advice.I plan to submit OVERPREP as an non-commercial independent mini-series in the future.OVERPREP isn’t related to my other works, but I sometimes try to add it as an Easter egg to my other works.

1 Like

“I tried to draw more realistic equipment to reflect the feeling of near future.At the same time, I wanted to make it more fun, so I chose the problems often encountered in daily life as the theme.” I like this idea very much. :blush:

1 Like

I like the yellow color used as the background of this work. I like the image very much, and it gives me a comfortable feeling. Looking forward to your next works.

1 Like