Sword girl character sheet

It’s for portfolio purposes.

6 Likes

A lovely girl armed with sword come to the world, to protect the valuable people she cherish in her heart!

1 Like

Cool, she must be really good at the sword skills. I believe she could kill dozens without blinking her eyes

1 Like

I like the yellow color for this figure, and I think her sword is very beautiful. But what the purpose of the dragon figure? Is it another portfolio beside the girl?

1 Like

If you’re talking about the face next to the back, that’s a complete picture of the covered face on the back of the jacket. Rather than a dragon, I drew it by referring to the jacket logo from Cyberpunk 2077, Chīyóu, Haetae, and Oni.

1 Like

I think it is a very good design. Maybe the design of her leg can be improved with the same color and the same decoration.

1 Like

I don’t understand the words in your pic, they look like Korean. It’s lovely to change the colour for girl’s clothes, I personally vote for the fourth one – D type!

1 Like

The girl looks so cool. The color variation seems the girl uses the sword from entry-level and when she upgrades to the next level, she will change the color until the highest level.

1 Like

The mask on the girl’s face make me linked to the Japanese Comic, Yu Yu Hakusho. Really impressive, thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I couldn’t tell whether these figures are all girls or some of them are boys. The figures in the upper right corner seem to be male to me.

1 Like

Thank you for your sharing of the character you have created and the original model of it. It gives me lots of inspirations of creation.

1 Like

Thank you for your sharing of all the sword girl characters here. You did give us many options about this topic.

1 Like