The Killer Family

In the Western District, there is such a family. It is their family tradition to accept employment and solve enemies. You can contact them through a bartender. The electronic communication ID is 073-199-2D5G.

23 Likes

The assassination team?Very interesting!

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I think this team should have a hacker

2 Likes

Maybe dad’s character is set up as a hacker

Has the author ever tried to make a model of a weapon?

No, I don’t know how to use 3D software. :joy: Of course I want to learn.

I like it, awesome!!!

Mom, you’ll catch a cold if you don’t put something on your belly! The digestive system is called the second brain for a reason :joy:

Very good design, the colouring is spot on :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

The idea is very creative . I wonder what inspired you.There is auspicious sambo in China,and they are very famous.

Yes, auspicious sambo is a very famous song in China. It is talking about a happy family.

Haha, this is a very interesting work. I totally get your point of the Chinese words here. It is from a lyrics of a Chinese song, right?

Wow, the clothing style of this family member is so popular, besides, the character on the far left has very special feet. Is there any story?

The auspicious three treasures are full of love and joy. Mom and sister are very handsome, dad is like a robot.

Yes.You are right! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well, this story starts with Boston Dynamics…just kidding. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Are you serious? I’ll contact with them to help me solve my problem, by the way, I’ll pay a lot, to be truth, I love the little girl SIS, she is so cute and sexy.

I love the SIS !! She is so cute. HAHAHA and the story is really funny, already wrote down the numbers. XDXDDXD

I am very happy to know that you are using some Chinese elements in your work and give some Chinese culture in through your work.

The group name is really funny! I totally get it. I feels like a dunner has a name called gift boy haha.