''The President'' Character Design

Hello guys, my first post here, this is a character that I created for my project called PABLOOKA, which is a world I am developing, you can see some older stuff from the project here and here

zip

20 Likes

Hamburg?

I shouldn’t have come to the forum without breakfast

Damn it, I haven’t had a hamburger at McDonald’s in ages

On behalf of our city, I welcome you

The level of mechanical detail is wonderful

1 Like

me too, I am dreaming about burgers man

Welcome to join us in Cyberpunk City. You have really good stuff. You can share more here as well.

1 Like

Could you tell us the meaning of your project PABLOOKA? I think your design is sophisticated, but I cannot figure out the story behind it.

One day I will share more, I appreciatte your feedback, helps a lot!

1 Like

I am happy that my comments can give you some help and to make some improvements.Looking forward to your next work.

1 Like

So it is a robot, right? What does the words say? I don’t think they are in English so I don’t figure its meaning out.

1 Like

Wow, I am very happy to be able to see your work. They say that this is the era of artificial intelligence. Are you combining the two elements?

Hello! Your first work is very creative. It shows your vision of another world from your back. I also want to see what the ancient world looks like.

1 Like

Wow, I like the world you create, by the way, can you bring the girl’s front face to us, HAHA, her head is so delicious, I’d like to eat it !

1 Like

Dont know why it reminds me of RICK & MORTY. The idea is great, maybe some of us are robots actually

2 Likes

Welcome to join us in Cyberpunk City. You have really good stuff. You can share more here as well. But could you tell us the meaning of your project? I think your design is sophisticated, but I cannot figure out the story behind it. :grinning:

I am thinking about why you would call this man a ‘president’. Just because he has all the eletronical things all over his body?

yes, indeed I am combining the 2 elements!

Ha! a burger head, love the idea :rofl: