Web Series Cyberpunk "Digital Dawn"

Hi there! I shoot some episodes and teasers for web series Cyberpunk project. You can find it in this link the one of them, and will find the showcase of the project. Can’t add embed code from Vimeo there.
well, cyberpunk is one of my favorite topic… but for filming it more hard, than just noir or postapocaliptic.
but i still want to continue this project and add more realistic and dark style.

The first episode. Here the main character is hacker and it’s about some important data.

The first episode. Talks about hacker’s antagonist.

The third episode. Hacker and android girl meet again.

There is episodes where the main character is cop. Act the same actor.

There is some teaser.

The episode with the acrobat

The episode with the maniac

The episode with the hacker

20 Likes

Welcome to the CyberpunkCity!

1 Like

Hello, friend.There may be some problems with your video loading.

1 Like

I have dealt with the loading problem of the video.

1 Like

I think you can find or exchange ideas for your next video here, because this is CyberpunkCity.

1 Like

thank you for help!

there wasn’t task for show outside area.
but i think about this

:+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Welcome~!

1 Like

good job

1 Like

Looking forward to your Works in the Cyberpunk City Works Competition.

1 Like

sure! thank you!

Very good design! But I don’t know why there are some of the links that I can not open. May be your work and design can get a good grade in the design comepetition!

1 Like

don’t know why this happens… maybe some problems with vimeo
thank you! i plan to do the new work specially for the competition

Well done! I think your work is totally about cyberpunk and I can totally feel the technological feeling in your work. Looking forward to your next one!

1 Like

Wow, I like your work. All are really well-designed. You look like a professional. Welcome to Cyberpunk City!

1 Like

Very cool design and creation. You are really a creative man. I think this is why Cyberpunk can become popular and prosperous!

1 Like

I can fully feel your passion in your design and creation, CyberPunk always needs more people like you. Did you join the competition in the website? Probably you should have a try!

1 Like

I think for the first video, you could just use a man thinking to control the other person. You don’t have to make a person type to control others to type. Because with just the brain thinking, it can do it.

1 Like

You know, I wrote like this in the script when shoot this shorts. But i can’t finish it